Whether you just bought a home that’s a fixer-upper, or you want to remodel your current house to make add value and make it more valuable, PA Home Works will take care of your needs. Remodeling isn’t a job to us – it’s a passion. We love watching as the home improvement develops into a space that you’ve always dreamed of. Our mission is to be the solution for your remodeling needs no matter the size ofproperty you need tended to. Let us show you the value and beauty we can add to your next remodeling project.
Done Right the First Time
We’re certified to handle all of your home remodeling needs. We’ll send an experienced contractor your way that has the techniques and training to get the job completed promptly. Because we have such extensive training and experience in the industry of home remodels, you’ll find that we are able to finish the job faster and more efficiently than someone who wants to DIY.
Upgrades to consider if you’re looking for a higher sale price
High-End Work at an Affordable Price
There are a lot of people that boast they can give you high end work, but at the end of the day they charge you an arm and a leg for something that you may not be completely happy with. It’s important you know that we are not like other construction companies. We have over twenty years of experience, and work with everything from dry wall to insulation to trim to tile and much (much) more! The best part is, we do it all at a price that you can afford. On top of that, we look forward to working with our customers because we know that our home improvements make a big difference in your quality of life.
We’ll Always Take on a Challenge
Even if you don’t think that your property is too rundown for someone to be able to provide home improvements that will make it your dream home, give us a call! We love a challenge and aren’t afraid of hard work. We want to exceed your expectations and we know that we can do that by taking the space you want improved and being the solution that works with your budget and vision. You can’t beat the price for the quality of work we provide you, and we make you a top priority so that you can relax in your remodel.
Benefits of home remodeling?
Home remodeling allows you to modify your current home to meet your present or future needs and desires.
Increasingly, families choose this option over moving. Why?
- Remodeling gives you customized solutions that improve your comfort and the enjoyment of your home.
- Remodeling allows you to remain among the people and schools you’ve come to know.
- Remodeling is an efficient use of your financial resources.
- The expense of selling a home, combined with the cost of buying and moving to another one, typically equals 8 to 10 percent of the value of your home. This expense contributes nothing to your investment.
- Although remodeling your home may at times be stressful, moving to another home and neighborhood is one of life’s most stress-producing experiences.
Expecting to sell your home within the next three years?
Make sure you choose a remodeling project that will recover its cost when it’s time to sell.
Planning to stay put for the long-term?
If so, ‘return-on-investment may not be as important as other factors, such as:
- Addressing quality-of-life needs, such as comfort, enjoyment, or convenience.
- Creating space for an aging family member or someone with special needs
- Planning for future changes in family size, or for aging-in-place adjustments
No matter what reasons you may have for home remodeling , with HomeWorks as your partner you will find creative, practical solutions that respect your home, reflect your personal style, and achieve the results you want.